My Dh is such a sweetie he gave me money for our 5 year anniversary for being toghter from when we met. He knows how bad I want Elizabeth's Christmas Dress. I was like oh honey you dont have to, hes like no go treat yourself you derseve it, you have been going crazy lately with work and working really hard. I'm going to go to AGPNY to see the Christmas Windows unfourtnly I will not be able to share any pictures with you all because I do not have a digatial camera any more, I'm using my video camera. But I will tell you all. I also think my freind Michele will be making her final descion on her doll today. Either Josephina or Samantha and then before Christmas we will go and get her doll I'm spliting half with her for her doll. And in return shes buying me some outfits for my girls. Well I guess thats it, I'll you all know all was later on.

Gotta [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the my DH hes the best!! Thank you Mikey sweetie for the money!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ November 12, 2005 12:00 PM: Message edited by: All American Girl 2982 ]</font></font>

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 13, 2005 07:54 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>